TSC Community Marketing Application
Client: Tractor Supply Company
A tool that is helping connect an entire company together.
One of Tractor Supply’s keys to success is encouraging store managers to establish relationships and events within the unique communities they serve. It's a brilliant way to grow business, however providing branded assets from a corporate level was a challenge. We were able to develop a complex web application that allows store managers to successfully plan and execute on their own. The app includes:
- a promotional calendar
- tips for conducting successful events
- canned press releases
- branded event kits for common event types such as pet adoptions – the back end is impressive as it kicks off a series of triggered email reminders, print processes, accounting processes, inventory shipments, and more
- customized materials for more distinctive events such as dog sled races
- fair participation (see separate portfolio example here)
- an online board where managers can share their event photos and stories with other managers
- reporting portal for district managers and corporate to track what is happening out in the field
The Community Marketing Toolkit is constantly being modified to accommodate more activities and capture more data for TSC. It is easy to use, and has become a very valuable resource to the entire company.
With the help and guidance from TSC's awesome marketing and IT team, we were able to plan, design, develop, and execute a web application that not only made it easier for the TSC store managers to use as a local marketing resource, but also allowed coporate to provide branded materials and track the usage of the TSC store managers at the same time.
Since the launch of the application, the system has tracked over 10,000 event types which has led to company wide participation. We continue to support, maintain and improve the functionality of the application. We've received compliments by TSC telling us how easy it is to use and how pleased they are with it which is greater than any award we could ever win.