About John Thomas the founder:
• Over 14 years direct experience in online/interactive field
• Former Art Director for ABC Television/Walt Disney Internet Group
• Former Lead Art Director for NetZero/Juno online marketing
• Designed/managed projects for Oscar’s, Emmy’s, American Music Awards show
• Worked for several agencies managing projects for national and regional brands
Blue Tractor's experience:
Since 2003 Blue Tractor has worked with national and regional clients, and has received national and regional recognition for its work. We have designed and developed hundreds of websites, minisites, and projects involving online marketing, interactive games, online contests, and other digital based projects.
We have become creative and technical experts in the digital arena, and have earned the trust of companies large and small. Our clients have relied on our strategy and expertise to accomplish or exceed their goals. Our creativity and unique approach to process and problem solving allows us to customize solutions to meet each client’s individual needs.
• 3 Best in Categories in the Nashville 2009 AIGA CASE AWARDS and over 30 individual Merit Awards
• Gold Addy 2009 (American Advertising Federation) for The Gerkins Promo Site
• National Silver Addy 2008 for Interactive Media - Warner Bros. Television, CWTV television, Kids WB
• Regional Gold Addy 2008 for Interactive Media - Warner Bros. Television, CWTV television, Kids WB
• Local Gold Addy 2008 for Interactive Media - Warner Bros. Television, CWTV television, Kids WB
• Silver Addy 2008 for Online Marketing - Warner Bros. Television, CWTV television, Kids WB
• Gold Addy 2007 for Banner Ad Online Marketing - Blue Cross Blue Shield